Monday, May 13, 2013

Ring of Honor 5/11/13:Weekly Show Recap

ROAD RAGE

Mike Bennett vs Roderick Strong

  • I review these matches in the review I did with Border Wars review.
  • I am not sure how Kevin Kelly thinks Strong and Bennett are similar. To me they aren't at all.
  • It is funny Maria couldn't fight off Cheeseburger. 
Winner Roderick Strong

I Quit Match

BJ Whitmer vs Rhett Titus
  • Nigel gets referees to kick Corino out from ringside.
  • Titus gets zip ties and is set to tie BJ up.
  • BJ gets control of the ties and then ties Rhett up.
  • BJ gets a chair.
  • In comes Corino, he sacrifices himself.
Winner BJ Whitmer
In comes Lethal and Steen to save BJ Whitmer

S.C.U.M. vs ROH
  • Elgin and Lethal vs Jimmy Jacobs and Cliff Compton
  • Lethal hurts his knee in match.
  • Elgin holds him own as long as he can.
  • Kevin Steen comes to replace Lethal.
Winner S.C.U.M.


No comments:

Post a Comment