Monday, April 8, 2013

Ring of Honor 4/06/2013: Weekly Show Recap

Adam Page and Mike Sydal vs ACH and Tadarius Thomas

  • I am impressed with Adam and Mike, Sydal is better than I gave him credit for.
  • I like ACH's cradle DDT, it is a very nice finisher. 
Winners ACH and Tadarius Thomas

Mschif is getting interviews before her match. In comes Truth Martini with a Hoopla Hottie. He invites Mschif to be a Hoopla Hottie but she declines. The Hottie with Martini says that is good cuz Mschif isn't hot enough anyway. The truth tells her she is the mystery opponent in the $ way Women of Honor match coming up. The poor girl starts to cry to with Truth tastes her tears and say "Nothing turns me on like the tears of a woman". I am like What?!?!

Scarlett Bordeaux vs Cherry Bomb vs Athena vs MsChif
  • It seems Scarlett is a "student" of Truth Martini. she doesn't seem to be too interested in entering the match.
  • Athena is my favorite, after Mia Yim. I would love to see that match.
Athena Wins!

I didn't expect this I am excited. Now Veda wants to ask MsChif how it feels to not be undefeated anymore. MsChif doesn't take kindly to her questions and Spits green mist in Veda's eye like Great Muta. I knew MsChif has to be a heel! Poor Veda.

Pepper Parks vs Roderick Strong
  • Parks has some history in ROH, something to do with pigtails. I don't know.
  • These two are putting on a fun match. Parts is pretty good.
  • I wouldn't mind seeing Parks more. Good match
Winner Strong

World Tag Team Championship

reDRagon vs The Forever Hooligans
  • The American Wolves are ringside doing commentary.
  • This is a huge match up. This match should be awesome.
  • This show is worth it just so you can see the Forever Hooligans. 
 Winner reDRagon

No comments:

Post a Comment