Friday, February 1, 2013

ROH News Recap Jan 27 - Feb 1


  • News item number one, ROH Wrestling returns to Baltimore. As usual, I will be at the Du Burns Arena. This year is starting off fast for ROH, this looks to be a good year. Last year, to me, was a transition year and I am interested to see where things go. If you get a chance to go to a live ROH show, don't let yourself down. You need to go to that show. Bring signs, bring streamers, and have a great time. I know I will on Feb 2. Check out the list of upcoming events
  • "Unnamed sources say that ROH World Champion Kevin Steen has a lot on his mind and that he will address everything on February 2nd in Baltimore"

  • So, WGTT vs The Briscoes at this TV taping. If WGTT does not win, they cannot team in ROH ever again.
  • Next I want to say this is supposed to be a spoiler free blog. So I will try to not be giving match spoilers or anything like that. I want you to enjoy watching the same way I do. I will discuss news that is on ROHwrestling.com, or rumors that I may come across. But I will try not to give spoilers, I don't want to ruin a match you may want to see or ruin a surprise that may be building. Just common courtesy. I will see how this works and change as needed though.
  • On February 16 QT Marshall will be fortunate enough to wrestle Jay Briscoe. This is a big opportunity for the Quite Terrible One. I hope he gets his tail handed to him.
  • The Forever Hooligans will face the American Wolves at the 11th Anniversary Show. This is being called a dream match, so here is a video of the Forever Hooligans as an intro if you are not familiar with them.

  • Another big match has been signed for the 11th Anniversary Show. "Unbreakable" Michael Elgin vs. Roderick Strong one-on-one in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match. This is most likely the blow off match. If Truth Martini shows up during the match he will be suspended indefinitely. I wouldn't expect to see Martini until he gets a new HOT member though.
  • Be sure to check out the next episode this weekend or next week if watching on the net. You won't want to miss this tag team tournament. That is is for now. I will get back at you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment